Bring in Your Oldest Receipt Competition | RULES OF ENTRY
1. All entry instructions are deemed to form part of the rules.
2. PARTICIPANTS: This promotion is open to residents of the UK and the Republic of Ireland [including the Isle of Man and Channel Islands] except Gatwards of Hitchin, accredited agents, designers or retailers and their relatives or persons connected to this promotion. Players under the age of 16 years of age should obtain the permission of an adult before entering the competition.
3. DURATION: The promotion start date is 01/10/20. Closing date for submission of is midnight on 25/10/20. These dates may be extended by the promoter and the deadline for prize claims (as described below) may be consequently extended.
4. HOW TO ENTER: During the promotion period bring in or send in via email or social media, any retail receipt for an individual item as long as the date is clearly visible
5. Entrants must provide a name and email address or phone number so that we may contact them in the event of them winning. These details will not be used for any other purposes other than notification of a win, but all participants will be invited to subscribe to our updates. Once received, receipts will be verified by Gatwards of Hitchin and confirmed as received by the appropriate means (email or social media message). If Gatwards of Hitchin is not satisfied that the registration criteria are met for any reason, entries will be disqualified (e.g. if you live outside the UK or Ireland, if the purchase was made outside the UK or Ireland, or if your entry appears tampered with in any way).
6. The oldest receipt we receive by the closing date will be the winner. In the event of a draw all names will be put into a hat and the winner will be drawn independently. The independent judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The prize is for one Gatwards of Hitchin gift voucher worth £260 to be spent either online or in store at Gatwards of Hitchin. No cash or alternative prize will be given and the prize is non-transferable.
8. The winner will receive their prize(s) within 7 days of notification. P&P for delivery of any item(s) bought with the voucher will be charged in addition if not collected directly from the store.
9. Gatwards of Hitchin have the right to withdraw this promotion at any time.
10. Gatwards of Hitchin is not responsible for lost, delayed or damaged entries.
11. For a copy of the rules of entry, or details of the prize winner, write to the promoter: Gatwards of Hitchin. 20 Market Place, Hitchin, Hertfordshire
12. This is a free prize draw and no purchase is necessary (i.e, you are not required to buy an additional ticket to enter the draw). Entrants can enter as many old receipts as they wish.
13. By entering winners agree to being used for PR purposes solely for Gatwards of Hitchin activity.